We use statistics about users and traffic / traffic providers in aggregated form. The statistics never contain any kind of personal information, everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in our database where we store behavior on the site, so information about you as a user can never be linked to your identity. Your IP address is stored for security reasons only in cases where you actively register on the site.
- Develop and improve your website by understanding how it is used.
- Calculate and report user numbers and traffic.
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Allow the system to recognize fixed users in order to customize the services.
- Occasionally, we use third party cookies from other companies to conduct market research and traffic metrics, and to improve site functionality.
How to prevent cookies from being saved
You can delete cookies from your hard disk at any time, but this will cause your personal settings to disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser so it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. However, this results in poorer functionality on certain web pages, can prevent access to member pages, and allow content and certain features to become unavailable.
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, this can be disabled at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how to avoid cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.